Facebook Site

Nếu đã có bắt đầu thì cũng có kết thúc...
Vậy nên hãy luôn trân trọng những điều quý giá....
Chẳng ai hiểu đầy đủ giá trị của sự tồn tại....
Cũng chẳng thể hiểu được giá trị của cuộc đời này.......
Tsunaidete - RYTHEM

2011-02-12

If I were a month, I'd be April ... and If I were....

  1.  If I were a month, I’d be April *the first time I saw the doctor =))=))=))*
  2.  If I were a day of the week, I’d be Sunday *I always feel this day is always beautiful* 
  3.  If I were a time of day, I’d be Sunset *One day I saw the red sky at sunset and I fall in love immediately*  
  4.  If I were a planet, I’d be the Earthhhhhhhhhh  
  5.  If I were an animal, I’d be Cat * lol 'cause I love them *
  6.  If I were a direction, I’d be East *The way towards to the sea and Japan lol =))=))=))*
  7.  If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a chair *=))=))=))* 
  8.  If I were a liquid, I’d be Milk
  9.  If I were a gemstone, I’d be a Amber *It look likes small fire in a rock*  
  10.  If I were a tree, I’d be an Apple tree *I love apple smell*
  11.  If I were a tool, I’d be a multipurpose key *:)):)):)):)):)) :">*
  12.  If I were a flower, I’d be a Dandelion
  13.  If I were a kind of weather, I’d be Sunshine
  14.  If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a black acoustics guitar
  15.  If I were a color, I’d be red *it's my favorite colour*
  16.  If I were an emotion, I’d be Happy
  17.  If I were a fruit, I’d be a Strawberry
  18.  If I were a sound, I’d be sound of sea
  19.  If I were an element, I’d be Fire 
  20.  If I were a car, I’d be ....... *have no idea*
  21.  If I were a food, I’d be Caramel.... *hehehehehehhhhhe*
  22.  If I were a place, I’d be Tokyo Tower 
  23.  If I were a material, I’d be silk * :-> :-> :->*
  24.  If I were a taste, I’d be Sweet like caramel
  25.  If I were a scent, I’d be green tea...... so sweeeeeeeet and tenderrrrrrrrrrr
  26.  If I were an object, I’d be a ball of woolen * :)) :)) :)) :))* 
  27.  If I were a body part, I’d be the heart
  28.  If I were a facial expression, I’d be cry *lol*
  29.  If I were a song, I’d be the song that I wrote * if it could be possible =))=))=))=))*
  30.  If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a Việt Nam sandal * :-" :-" :-" :)):)):))*

2 comments:

Azarashi said...

Chữ loằn ngoằn, tưởng cô biết tiếng Thái =))

Never give up said...

tiếg thái thì me hok bík nhưg tiếg tào lào thì em bík đó ss =))=))=))

RYTHEM


MusicPlaylist